Tuesday 11 June 2019

Here I am Harry Haggis


Well I must say after coming down from Scotland it wasn't easy to get across the border but yes here I am in England.  I was going to go with James but when I got over the border the language was so.so.so.so.so different for some reason they were gannon doon tha Scotswood road to see tha Blaydon Races well I didn't know what to think of it so I have been hiding in the car with Bill and Michelle.  The last thing I want is to be deported back to Scotland when I haven't had the chance to see the Palm Trees and blue sea around Canvey Island .  Today, James is in Whitley Bay after an 82.9 mile slog against the winds coming in off the North Sea.  Better go for now and see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve - Stansted Mountfitchet to Canvey Island - The Last Leg

Today James started off at 06:00 from Chimneys in Stansted Mountfitchet he headed down toward Writtle then Chelmsford Stoc...