Monday 10 June 2019

Day Six Edinburgh to Berwick


Today James headed from Scotland's Capital to the border with England at Berwick upon Tweed. Berwick Rangers FC are the only English Club to play in the Scottish League. The surprising thing about the trip is that from the North of Scotland to the border is more or less half way through the trip. James has covered 424.38 miles and the whole journey is 801 miles.  If any Rotarian Cyclist want to join James on his trip then please get in touch with me and we can let you know the exact route and work out where you can accompany James through your District.




Welcome to England and the Half Way stage you are doing well.

 Hello everyone Harry Haggis here - I want to give you an update on me so the first thing I did was met up with a couple of Highland Cows - did you know that they give multicoloured  milk in tartan cartons and they tried to stop me from leaving Scotland until I managed to jump on board with James and lose them.  I know I shouldn't have but I have always wanted to go to England and see what it is like in the south especially Canvey Island.  I have heard so much about it overhearing Bill, Michelle and James talking about it. Anyway see you soon - Harry Haggis.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Twelve - Stansted Mountfitchet to Canvey Island - The Last Leg

Today James started off at 06:00 from Chimneys in Stansted Mountfitchet he headed down toward Writtle then Chelmsford Stoc...